WTF

Yes, the title is the mood of this whole entry. Trust me, the title’s appropriate. Anyways, I started spying on the Czechs once again and I came across a very messed up woman. She told me that if she could, she would have dismembered Reinhard’s corpse and thrown his remains to the sea(told you the title is appropriate). I was like, “Hmm, I guess?” Of course, I was very disgusted with what she just said but I couldn’t show it or I would’ve blown my cover. I get that she hated him a lot, perhaps a loved one of hers got killed when Reinhard was still Reichsprotektor or something like that, but I hoped that she kept such thoughts to herself. I find this memory a little hilarious not because of her comment but because she just made that comment to a German spy(aka me). But then again, she didn’t know. For this comment, she would have been executed or at least sent to a concentration camp. Either way, she would definitely have been in trouble for not keeping her thoughts for herself.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Raise a glass

Some more memories

I hate sand **updated**