A close friend

I’m honestly not sure of his name but we were on amicable terms and not just colleagues.

Basically, I was in my office and it was really big. The floor and most of the furnitures were wooden. The desk was long and there was a counter on top(like my school’s general office desk). It was dimly lit and there was no air conditioner, which was already invented by then. My bedroom was actually air-conditioned. There were about 8 chairs near the table meant for people waiting for me to serve them, basically to hand me documents, wait for my order, etc. There was a swivel chair behind my desk and pictures of me and/or my relatives. Behind the swivel chair were some shelves and on top of the shelves was a huge picture. There were potted plants on both my desk and the shelves. My colleague was with me. He was of about the same rank as I was.

Another memory of mine was in word form first before showing me clips. It said that I sometimes spent the night in hostels because my house would be too far away from where I'm carrying out that job and I may only go back home the next day. Sometimes, I went to hostels with my colleagues and then it showed me a ‘clip’. It was raining heavily and I was in some kind of balcony of a wooden house with my colleague and we were spending the night together. No, not in a dirty way. Don’t imagine that, please. Anyways, he seemed like he was the same guy who was in my office.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Raise a glass

Some more memories

I hate sand **updated**