Nice office

I entered the office of my boss, Heydrich. I was really amazed by the interiors that I forgot for a moment that he was there, sitting down in front of me. It was brightly lit by natural light and in general, it looked very classy inside. It took me a while before I noticed Heydrich, who was frowning a little. After that, he gave me an order. You see, I happened to be one of those SD(intelligence branch of SS) and Gestapo members who was also part of the Einsatzgruppen. He then asked me to find a particular person. At one point, I think that I was one of those who was in charge of his secret files for a while. Also, his so-called "high-pitched" voice sounded average to me. I’ve heard more high-pitched ones from a few guys who’s already been through puberty. Anyways, I also saw myself from his point of view. Damn, I looked like a kid. My face was very youthful and smooth. My skin was flawless. Anyways, Heydrich’s thoughts went something along the lines of, “He’s so young, a lot younger than me. He looks so innocent. He may need guidance.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Raise a glass

Some more memories

I hate sand **updated**