Funeral
I attended both the Prague and Berlin funerals. So for the Prague funeral, before it started(I don’t have a memory of the funeral itself yet but I know that I attended), August and I were hugging each other. If you can recall, I got angry at August for using cyanide on Reinhard(not what I expected from August) but I just saved his ass and all’s good now. August was so not getting into trouble anymore. I didn’t want to fight with him anymore. He messed up but I still loved him. He’s my stepbrother, for fuck’s sake. I was actually a lot happier once we reconciled.
I definitely attended the Berlin one. I was on the left side, somewhere at the back. Just like the warning memory, this one is pretty hazy, even though videos of both funerals are easily accessible on YouTube. I was still in shock. It really took me a while to acknowledge Reinhard’s death. I think that I started to acknowledge it during the Berlin funeral when I started worrying about his loved ones, especially his children. I was also aware that his absence would change my life, and it did. It wasn’t just my professional life which was affected but my personal life was too considering the fact that my loved ones and his were friends and I was close to a few of his loved ones.
I definitely attended the Berlin one. I was on the left side, somewhere at the back. Just like the warning memory, this one is pretty hazy, even though videos of both funerals are easily accessible on YouTube. I was still in shock. It really took me a while to acknowledge Reinhard’s death. I think that I started to acknowledge it during the Berlin funeral when I started worrying about his loved ones, especially his children. I was also aware that his absence would change my life, and it did. It wasn’t just my professional life which was affected but my personal life was too considering the fact that my loved ones and his were friends and I was close to a few of his loved ones.
Comments
Post a Comment