Ik hou van muziek
At a certain age, I focussed a lot on playing my two main instruments, the piano and the violin. I was around 18-21 in these three memories.
In the first memory, I was playing the Bach Double Concerto on the violin with my friends, including Mel, who was playing the cello. I’m still trying to identify the person playing other part with me but what I know is that I played the lower pitched part. I knew it! We were also having a lot of fun. Anyways, it took place in the evening and we were performing for some kind of formal event.
Here’s the song, by the way:
In the second memory, I was playing the piano. No, I wasn't exactly playing a song. You see, I was having piano lessons and my teacher was teaching me a chord. I'm not sure which chord or scale exactly but I have a feeling that it was in a melodic minor key. You know that one room where the wealthy invite their guests for a meal at their place and there's a grand piano there? That's the type of place where I was having lessons with that grand piano. As for my piano teacher, she had blonde and curly hair. Mel also had that type of hair but Mel's was a bob. My piano teacher's was longer and tied up. She was wearing a fancy dress while I was wearing a tuxedo.
In the third memory, I was with my older sister and Mel and we went to a performance hall for me to practice my violin solo effectively. I was very apprehensive and I didn’t want them to hear me practicing. I asked them to try not to listen to me because I thought that my playing sounded horrible, despite the fact that I’ve been playing the violin ever since I was four. The two told me that they will still listen despite what I told them and that I was very good at playing the violin anyway so they didn’t see what my problem was. When I did practice, the delivery was almost spotless and the two of them clapped enthusiastically. I eventually got more confident. There was a small group of people with us, checking out my progress.
The song in the third memory:
In the first memory, I was playing the Bach Double Concerto on the violin with my friends, including Mel, who was playing the cello. I’m still trying to identify the person playing other part with me but what I know is that I played the lower pitched part. I knew it! We were also having a lot of fun. Anyways, it took place in the evening and we were performing for some kind of formal event.
Here’s the song, by the way:
In the second memory, I was playing the piano. No, I wasn't exactly playing a song. You see, I was having piano lessons and my teacher was teaching me a chord. I'm not sure which chord or scale exactly but I have a feeling that it was in a melodic minor key. You know that one room where the wealthy invite their guests for a meal at their place and there's a grand piano there? That's the type of place where I was having lessons with that grand piano. As for my piano teacher, she had blonde and curly hair. Mel also had that type of hair but Mel's was a bob. My piano teacher's was longer and tied up. She was wearing a fancy dress while I was wearing a tuxedo.
In the third memory, I was with my older sister and Mel and we went to a performance hall for me to practice my violin solo effectively. I was very apprehensive and I didn’t want them to hear me practicing. I asked them to try not to listen to me because I thought that my playing sounded horrible, despite the fact that I’ve been playing the violin ever since I was four. The two told me that they will still listen despite what I told them and that I was very good at playing the violin anyway so they didn’t see what my problem was. When I did practice, the delivery was almost spotless and the two of them clapped enthusiastically. I eventually got more confident. There was a small group of people with us, checking out my progress.
The song in the third memory:
Comments
Post a Comment