Mel, mein Schnuki
I shall post two memories of Mel here.
In the first memory, Mel gave me flowers. There was no speech and it was brief. She was smiling as she gave them to me. I was wearing a uniform. It took place in the building where I worked but I was taking a break and she visited me.
In the second memory, Mel and I were celebrating Christmas in her Austrian parents’ log cabin. There was a lot of snow outside and we were on the Alps. Mel resembled her mother. I was sitting opposite her drinking hot chocolate. We were going to play in the snow after that, even if we were already adults. Mel’s father was sitting in front of the fireplace while her mother was going to serve us cookies. It was a happy time for us.
In the first memory, Mel gave me flowers. There was no speech and it was brief. She was smiling as she gave them to me. I was wearing a uniform. It took place in the building where I worked but I was taking a break and she visited me.
In the second memory, Mel and I were celebrating Christmas in her Austrian parents’ log cabin. There was a lot of snow outside and we were on the Alps. Mel resembled her mother. I was sitting opposite her drinking hot chocolate. We were going to play in the snow after that, even if we were already adults. Mel’s father was sitting in front of the fireplace while her mother was going to serve us cookies. It was a happy time for us.
Comments
Post a Comment