Wedding Anniversary

Mel, la mia patatina, today’s our wedding anniversary. I just want to let you know that even after all this, aka death and reincarnation, I still love you. Thank you for being there for me even when I make huge mistakes, even when it may endanger others. I’m glad that you can tolerate my temper somehow, and my extreme childishness too. You also understand me and my jokes, which people think are inappropriate. Also, we have very beautiful children. I hope that you and Matthias take care of each other up there and wait for the rest of us down here. I am also grateful that you’re here for me now to support me as I grieve over losing our first daughter, Viktoria. I’m very sorry that you also had to go through grief and depression when it was my turn to pass on. I didn’t want you to be that sad, it hurts me. However, just remember that no matter what happens, I’ll always love you. Don’t ever forget that.
On the bright side...XD

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Raise a glass

Some more memories

I hate sand **updated**