Consistency

I had two consistent memories of two people together. One of them was Heydrich and the other was a brunette man of about the same age as me, but he’s either a little more older or he’s just more mature than I was. I’m not sure of his exact name but until I can recall it, I shall call him ‘Eisenbeis’.

Anyways, in the first memory, I was sitting with those two. They visited my mansion and we went to the balcony upstairs.  Heydrich judged me because I put a lot of umbrellas there. He was like, “To have put umbrellas in your balcony, you just hate the sunlight that much, don’t you?” I agreed with him and gave the two a slightly smug look. Eisenbeis laughed. After that, we sat down under one of those umbrellas. As we were discussing, I adjusted my sitting positions constantly to make myself seem like an aristocrat.

Before I start with the second memory, I want you to know that this memory wasn’t vivid. Anyways, I was discussing about death with Heydrich. To be more exact, were discussing execution methods(electrical chair, hanging, etc.). I have to admit that it was a bit creepy. I asked him which execution method he preferred and apparently, he preferred hanging(he said something a little sadistic  at one point). I mentioned that I preferred either electrical chair or lethal injection and I think that he partly agreed with me though he said that those methods were expensive so hanging was preferable. We were with Eisenbeis too but he didn’t involve himself in the discussion. It was too weird for him.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Raise a glass

Some more memories

I hate sand **updated**