Beginning of being in the SS
I was with Heydrich, Himmler and gang(aka other SS men). We were sitting on a patio. I was new to the SS and my documents were being read. After that, Himmler and gang decided to grab some lunch. I wanted to follow but Heydrich asked me to stay put for a while to ask me a few questions. One of them was about how many languages I spoke. After the ‘interview’, I decided to grab lunch too with Himmler and gang. Not sure if Heydrich joined in, though.
At first, I was a low-ranking deputy. Very low-ranking. In another memory, I was in my office, which had filled shelves. My desk was parallel to the window. I was talking to that particular someone whom I was the deputy to. Not sure who that person was, unfortunately.
At first, I was a low-ranking deputy. Very low-ranking. In another memory, I was in my office, which had filled shelves. My desk was parallel to the window. I was talking to that particular someone whom I was the deputy to. Not sure who that person was, unfortunately.
Comments
Post a Comment