Some more memories

I was in the first memory but it featured the Heydrich bros, Heinz and Reinhard, more. My subconscious mentioned that the two mostly talked about music and art. They're very cultured people. I could’ve joined in the conversation but I didn’t know what they were talking about. It was better for me to shut up rather than embarrassing myself.

In the second memory, I was in a group on a stage and it was something like a string club. I was playing the cello and I was ready first so I was tuning it while the others stared at me for a while. I looked excited because I seemed new to the instrument. I was having a lot of fun. I probably swapped with my friend considering that the cello wasn’t my primary instrument. My primary instrument was the violin.

In the third memory, I was at my friend’s place and I was drinking cold water from a jug-looking water bottle straight from the fridge. I was a messy drinker, a lot of water spilled while I was drinking. Oops? Judging from his house, he was less wealthy than I was but he was still my friend at the end of the day so I couldn’t care less.



Comments

  1. Heinz and Reinhard were bought up in a Music Conservatory so yes, music and art. Did you know Heinz played the Cello?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmm...imagine if the smartphone(+wifi) was already invented by then. I would have searched up whatever they were talking about. I was normally quite talkative in conversations but this was an exception because not embarrassing myself was more important. Also, I think that you’ve told me that before, that Heinz played the cello.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Raise a glass

I hate sand **updated**