Two more career memories
The first memory took place during break time. I was with Mel and a colleague of mine(who was about my age) and we were having a casual conversation. However, my colleague said something offensive and I exclaimed, “That’s racist!” Mel just kept quiet but she didn’t like what he said either.
The second memory showed my involvement and it was kinda long. The way I did my job, I wasn't as cheerful as I normally was and I basically showed my more sinister self. Anyways, here it goes. I made lists of those to kill and most of them were children, especially twins. I’m pretty sure that I wasn't involved in any of Mengele's twin experiments, though. Anyways, I wrote them on an A3 sized paper using a pencil as a draft first then used a typewriter for an A4 sized paper. I also looked at pictures of the would-be victims with a straight face and at one point, I went, "She's pretty but she's still gonna die." I sent the lists to two of my colleagues. I have a feeling that they were my subordinates. They seemed like they were the same Gestapo officers in my interrogation memory(http://thepastofbellona.blogspot.com/2018/07/career-memories.html?m=1&zx=24fd8d1b538779a7). I seriously seemed like I was their boss. Then, I went to my bosses' offices to give reports and tell them about the lists I made. At one point, I went to Heydrich's office and he gave me another order. By the way, his office seemed crowded at that time like a big event came up or something like that to the point that I lowkey thought that he was hosting a party. I forgot what the order was about but I definitely carried it out. It all happened around 4:30-6pm.
The second memory showed my involvement and it was kinda long. The way I did my job, I wasn't as cheerful as I normally was and I basically showed my more sinister self. Anyways, here it goes. I made lists of those to kill and most of them were children, especially twins. I’m pretty sure that I wasn't involved in any of Mengele's twin experiments, though. Anyways, I wrote them on an A3 sized paper using a pencil as a draft first then used a typewriter for an A4 sized paper. I also looked at pictures of the would-be victims with a straight face and at one point, I went, "She's pretty but she's still gonna die." I sent the lists to two of my colleagues. I have a feeling that they were my subordinates. They seemed like they were the same Gestapo officers in my interrogation memory(http://thepastofbellona.blogspot.com/2018/07/career-memories.html?m=1&zx=24fd8d1b538779a7). I seriously seemed like I was their boss. Then, I went to my bosses' offices to give reports and tell them about the lists I made. At one point, I went to Heydrich's office and he gave me another order. By the way, his office seemed crowded at that time like a big event came up or something like that to the point that I lowkey thought that he was hosting a party. I forgot what the order was about but I definitely carried it out. It all happened around 4:30-6pm.
Comments
Post a Comment