July 1944 comatose memories day 1
I’ve been working on this part of my past life since last week and I think that it’s ready to be posted now. I shall now speak of the time when I ended up in a coma. It’ll be really graphic and detailed enough to be disturbing. By the way, this mostly came from a third perosm point of view except for the part when I was speaking to mom and Mel.
So I was supposed to be in a stable condition but on July 13 1944, it all changed. How did it start? It started with me having a conversation with Mel and my mother, complaining about how plain the food was and how much I was craving for food like pizza, fries, mac ‘n’ cheese(I got introduced to it when I visited the United States during my childhood. I haven’t posted about it, have I? The memory’s very recent. I will after I’ve posted the whole July 1944 memories), bolognese, lasagna, mascarpone and many more of similar dishes. As I spoke, my heart was beating very fast(aka heart palpitations) and I was struggling to breathe. Generally speaking, I didn’t feel good.
My mother noticed and asked me to stop speaking. After that, she asked Mel to get the medical staff to come here because something was clearly wrong with me. As I struggled, I was turning really pale and I felt like I was slowly losing my consciousness. Mel and my mother were escorted out of the room. While I was eventually resuscitated, I fell into a coma.
Mel and my mother came back into the room to find me in that condition. Mel rushed to my left while mom rushed to my right. They stared at me and then at each other, looking stunned...in a bad way. The doctor then explained that I just suffered a cardiac arrest. Those two continued to stare at me and Mel started crying. My mother, meanwhile, took a while to respond. She lost my brother in 1927, 17 years before 1944, and she faced the possibility of losing me. She sobbed along with Mel eventually thinking of that. The three of us were just talking and now this happened.
Mel and my mother left the room once their visiting times were over. Meanwhile, I was really confused l about what was going on. I couldn’t talk or even move even though I could hear everything. I felt trapped until realising that I was in a coma. I gave up trying to move and just went to sleep.
So I was supposed to be in a stable condition but on July 13 1944, it all changed. How did it start? It started with me having a conversation with Mel and my mother, complaining about how plain the food was and how much I was craving for food like pizza, fries, mac ‘n’ cheese(I got introduced to it when I visited the United States during my childhood. I haven’t posted about it, have I? The memory’s very recent. I will after I’ve posted the whole July 1944 memories), bolognese, lasagna, mascarpone and many more of similar dishes. As I spoke, my heart was beating very fast(aka heart palpitations) and I was struggling to breathe. Generally speaking, I didn’t feel good.
My mother noticed and asked me to stop speaking. After that, she asked Mel to get the medical staff to come here because something was clearly wrong with me. As I struggled, I was turning really pale and I felt like I was slowly losing my consciousness. Mel and my mother were escorted out of the room. While I was eventually resuscitated, I fell into a coma.
Mel and my mother came back into the room to find me in that condition. Mel rushed to my left while mom rushed to my right. They stared at me and then at each other, looking stunned...in a bad way. The doctor then explained that I just suffered a cardiac arrest. Those two continued to stare at me and Mel started crying. My mother, meanwhile, took a while to respond. She lost my brother in 1927, 17 years before 1944, and she faced the possibility of losing me. She sobbed along with Mel eventually thinking of that. The three of us were just talking and now this happened.
Mel and my mother left the room once their visiting times were over. Meanwhile, I was really confused l about what was going on. I couldn’t talk or even move even though I could hear everything. I felt trapped until realising that I was in a coma. I gave up trying to move and just went to sleep.
Comments
Post a Comment