Ich liebsker deg

I was having a meal with my mother...as an adult wearing my SS uniform. It showed that even after my parents got separated, I still talked to my mother. The mere thought of it makes me happy. She was in her 40s-50s but she looked like she was in her late 30s so I guess that I got the ‘look younger than your age’ gene from her. I mean, I was in my 20s yet I could pass as an older teenager, while I could pass as a child when I was in my teens. I kind of have that gene currently, though it’s not as strong as before. She was wearing a white dress with some black butterflies on it. Anyways, I remember what I was eating. I was eating fish with fries and sour cream . No, it’s not fish and chips. I even remember squeezing lemon on the fries and the fact that there were herbs on them. Both Mutti and I were drinking white wine. I looked like I suffered a loss and she was trying to calm me down. I think that this was post-funeral. There was a lot of people around us too, majority were SS men. A lot of us were drinking some sort of liquor. I think that it was white wine or something similar.

Mutti, ich liebsker deg(She’s half German and half Norwegian btw).

Ps. I just realised that this was posted on Bastille Day and the World Cup Finals are tomorrow. I wonder who will win...France or Croatia?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Raise a glass

Some more memories

I hate sand **updated**