Three memories

In the memory, Mel and I were sitting alone in the corridor of our place and she looked pretty serious. She was usually a cheerful person so I could sense that something was wrong. When I questioned her, she asked me if I was cold-hearted because of the nature of my job. She knew that I killed ‘undesirable’ people. My gut feeling told me to tell her the truth and I did admit but I told her that I'd rather hide it, ‘unlike other people’. However, she did not really seem to mind and was glad that I told her the truth. Actually, our relationship got stronger rather than getting it soured. The ship sailed, yay! I mean, she changed identity with me after the war(will speak more of this in the future) and all.

In the second memory, I was waking up. For some reason, I woke up in my uniform. I was also buried under my blanket. I had a luxurious bed. My room was fancy, its colour was predominantly gold. I was also dreaming of playing a violin previously, something I actually played in my waking life.

I arranged to meet with August. We arranged to meet in an area filled with other SS members and I was waiting for him. He was a little tardy. When he finally came, he ran to me but he was stopped by a trolley full of soil. He sprinkled water on it and the one pushing it gave him a weird look. When he did it, I laughed very hard. August just kept quiet. Once the trolley was out of the way, our casual meeting started. The memory then ended.

Comments

  1. By the way, I just realised that it was Canada Day when this was posted πŸ˜…

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Raise a glass

Some more memories

I hate sand **updated**