Two memories
In the first memory, I was with my colleagues, having a conversation with them, and we were in a place where there were a lot of animals. A farm, I think. I was with a lot of animals and my colleagues and I seemed to be having a lot of fun. I was admiring the really cute animals.
In the second memory, I was just hanging out with my colleagues and I saw Mel in a a beautiful dress and she was so attractive. We greeted each other. I was so in love with her. My colleagues teased me but I didn’t mind. I really wanted her, there was nothing to deny. I wanted her to be officially my girlfriend instead of just being a fling. I’ve already moved on from my breakup with my ex-girlfriend. I was available for a new relationship.
In the second memory, I was just hanging out with my colleagues and I saw Mel in a a beautiful dress and she was so attractive. We greeted each other. I was so in love with her. My colleagues teased me but I didn’t mind. I really wanted her, there was nothing to deny. I wanted her to be officially my girlfriend instead of just being a fling. I’ve already moved on from my breakup with my ex-girlfriend. I was available for a new relationship.
Comments
Post a Comment