Avoidance and a train ride
I was in Britain with my British relative, Arthur, who was wearing his uniform, and his British-Polish girlfriend. We were sitting in Arthur’s patio. Anyways, the three of us were talking about how much we didn’t want a war and if a war happened, Arthur and I vowed to avoid Britain and Germany(respectively) as much as possible. It was mainly because I was partly British and Arthur was partly German.
This was about the same day as the vow but I was returning from Britain to Germany via train. During the ride back home, I was reading my notebook and it was about exotic food. It was either my cousin, nephew, niece or half-brother who wrote it. Whatever the case was, it definitely wasn’t my handwriting. What was written was also in broken English and I was laughing a bit while trying to correct the grammar and spelling. An example was ‘frogs is died’ and I was like, “Frogs have died or frogs were killed.” I think that it also mentioned snails.
This was about the same day as the vow but I was returning from Britain to Germany via train. During the ride back home, I was reading my notebook and it was about exotic food. It was either my cousin, nephew, niece or half-brother who wrote it. Whatever the case was, it definitely wasn’t my handwriting. What was written was also in broken English and I was laughing a bit while trying to correct the grammar and spelling. An example was ‘frogs is died’ and I was like, “Frogs have died or frogs were killed.” I think that it also mentioned snails.
Comments
Post a Comment