Lol remember this?

Hey Mel it’s me again, il tuo bellissimo. I have this memory when I was mad at you during that time but I still shared my bed with you because I knew that my anger would not last long. All I wanted from you was to give explanations for your actions, whatever they were because I honestly still don’t remember, because I did not want to lose you. I still loved you even though you seriously pissed me off. I can see that you still loved me too considering that you were hugging me while I was lying on my back, begging for forgiveness, as I turned away from you and was basically ignoring you, falling asleep in the process. I wanted to deal with all this the next day. I was too tired to decide when I should forgive you but I’m sure that giving you my forgiveness thankfully didn’t take too long, did it? I hated fighting with you, seriously.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Raise a glass

Some more memories

I hate sand **updated**