Being in a coma
Hey guys. So today, I shall speak further of July 1944, my comatose memories, but from another angle, a more personal one. However, before I start, you might want to read these entries or you won’t understand what’s going on:
My memory then timeskipped to me in the Spirit world. I wasn’t dead but I entered while I was asleep in the form of dreams. I mean, I wasn’t exactly spiritually gifted but by luck, I could enter somehow. How I knew was that I was surrounded by my deceased loved ones. I didn’t think much of it at first until my older brother, Hansel, told me that I was in a coma with the possibility of me dying. I was like “no I don’t wanna die” and Hansel was like “Well good news and bad news. Good news is that you have a high chance of survival but bad news is that it’ll take you a week-a month to wake up and recover from this.”
I was actually happy with this whole thing like at least I got to remain alive while at the same time, I could talk to my dead loved ones like I missed them a lot. After that conversation, everything went smoothly and when I woke up, I was less depressed because I would struggle with depression whenever a loved one died but I was thankful that I was given the opportunity to talk to them. It was enough for me to know that they were okay and that they didn’t fully disappear. This made me treasure my living loved ones more after this experience.
Ok, I also have memories after emerging from the coma so read this entry if you’re interested(https://thepastofbellona.blogspot.com/2018/08/july-1944-recovery.html).
- https://thepastofbellona.blogspot.com/2018/07/july-1944-part-1.html
- https://thepastofbellona.blogspot.com/2018/07/july-1944-comatose-memories-day-1.html
- https://thepastofbellona.blogspot.com/2018/07/july-1944-comatose-memories-day-2.html
My memory then timeskipped to me in the Spirit world. I wasn’t dead but I entered while I was asleep in the form of dreams. I mean, I wasn’t exactly spiritually gifted but by luck, I could enter somehow. How I knew was that I was surrounded by my deceased loved ones. I didn’t think much of it at first until my older brother, Hansel, told me that I was in a coma with the possibility of me dying. I was like “no I don’t wanna die” and Hansel was like “Well good news and bad news. Good news is that you have a high chance of survival but bad news is that it’ll take you a week-a month to wake up and recover from this.”
I was actually happy with this whole thing like at least I got to remain alive while at the same time, I could talk to my dead loved ones like I missed them a lot. After that conversation, everything went smoothly and when I woke up, I was less depressed because I would struggle with depression whenever a loved one died but I was thankful that I was given the opportunity to talk to them. It was enough for me to know that they were okay and that they didn’t fully disappear. This made me treasure my living loved ones more after this experience.
Ok, I also have memories after emerging from the coma so read this entry if you’re interested(https://thepastofbellona.blogspot.com/2018/08/july-1944-recovery.html).
Comments
Post a Comment