2 Giugno parte 2
Ciao a tutti! I don’t have much memories of Viktoria as of now so I’ll let them accumulate first before posting but meanwhile, I realised that new memories from June 1942 started to surface, especially June 2-4. However, before you continue reading this, read these three entries first or you won’t understand where I’m getting at.
June 2: http://thepastofbellona.blogspot.com/2018/06/giugno-2.html
June 3: http://thepastofbellona.blogspot.com/2018/06/giugno-3.html
June 4: http://thepastofbellona.blogspot.com/2018/06/ohh-merda-e-4-giugno.html
I’ll post them in parts according to the dates.
June 2
Guys, this the argument. Finally, it surfaced. So I was in the hospital room with two other people, Reinhard and his friend. I’m not really sure who he was exactly but he was a brunette guy who seemed older than me but younger than Reinhard, who was also quite young.
The brunette guy, and the only one in the room since the other two were blonds, was sitting on a chair on Reinhard’s left and I was in front of them. Reinhard was destroying me verbally telling me how horrible I was and I was initially trying to make peace but I eventually got really angry myself.
It just wasn’t fair. I actually tried to at least help him meet his unborn daughter by basically prolonging his life for a month since the due date was within that time frame. I mean the morphine thing? It was a huge dose, yes, but not lethal enough because I knew that he was a big guy and he could handle it. The dose was calculated. The others, except for the doctors, didn’t really know what I was up to and thought that the dose was random. The morphine was not really meant to kill him(though there’s still a possibility of him dying from it) but it’s there to make him sick and make sure that he stayed in the hospital for as long as possible so that after meeting his daughter, that was when things would do downhill from there because it was an order from above and we all couldn’t escape it. This was my way of making a compromise.
Anyways, as I was saying, it wasn’t fair because Reinhard didn’t at least not attack me for indirectly giving him a lot of morphine when I knew that the dose wasn’t lethal. I didn’t need a ‘thank you’, really. To be honest, I could have easily just killed him by tricking the doctors into administering the wrong things but like I said, I wanted him to meet his unborn daughter. I knew how excited he was because I was excited too. I mean, both of our wives just happened to be pregnant at that time.
Trust me, that wasn’t the first time. Months before, I spied on the Czechs and risking my life, especially if I got caught. I found out that they were planning to assassinate him and I was pissed that he didn’t follow any of my suggestions. However, I’m not gonna argue this time round because I found out recently that he did very subtle things to protect himself and his loved ones.
Back to the memory, to me, he really crossed the line after everything that happened so at that point, I had nothing but pure hatred left so my response to his verbal attacks was roughly, “Since you’re just going to insult me like this after everything I did for you, I won’t help you anymore. You’re on your own. If they end up killing you, then too bad. That’s none of my business. We’re done.” I left the room after that without letting the others in the room say anything else.
August was waiting for me outside and I walked to him and told him this out of rage, “I’m leaving you in charge now. Make sure that Reinhard dies in a week. Figure out your own way. That’s an order from me. Don’t disappoint me.” I know, I was a bit of a hypocrite like I said that what happened after that wasn’t my business but it still was but from a different angle, that’s all. My rank was higher than August’s so I could do stuff like that. We parted ways after I gave the order but at night, we reunited in my bedroom...ok, that sounded less wrong in my head. No, it wasn’t what you’re probably thinking of right now.
Jokes aside, August was about to tell me that he found a way and he seemed excited about it but I didn’t want to know. I didn’t want to be involved in this anymore after June 2 so I told him not to tell me anything and just ‘surprise me’. I only wanted to know how his plan after it was put into action. I didn’t want this to be my business anymore.
Ok, before I end this, I want to clarify something. No, I didn’t start this ‘kill Reinhard’ thing because that would be crazy since I was his subordinate. It all started from people he was subordinate to. One of them was Heinrich Himmler, someone he was subordinate to. Heinrich wanted him dead mainly because of jealousy but there’s other reasons too. It’s also possible that the Führer himself started it. I’m not really sure because it’s a higher-up thing. My point is, it wasn’t me who started it.
I mean, I was just there to make sure that the whole thing was organised because out of everyone involved, I was one of the few people who knew how to murder someone properly instead of just lazily shooting whoever the target was supposed to be. Having medical knowledge helped. However, from June 2 onwards, I didn’t want to be involved anymore so I gave that job to August which I think was a mistake on my part but that’s another ‘story’ for another time.
Fine...for now.
June 2: http://thepastofbellona.blogspot.com/2018/06/giugno-2.html
June 3: http://thepastofbellona.blogspot.com/2018/06/giugno-3.html
June 4: http://thepastofbellona.blogspot.com/2018/06/ohh-merda-e-4-giugno.html
I’ll post them in parts according to the dates.
June 2
Guys, this the argument. Finally, it surfaced. So I was in the hospital room with two other people, Reinhard and his friend. I’m not really sure who he was exactly but he was a brunette guy who seemed older than me but younger than Reinhard, who was also quite young.
The brunette guy, and the only one in the room since the other two were blonds, was sitting on a chair on Reinhard’s left and I was in front of them. Reinhard was destroying me verbally telling me how horrible I was and I was initially trying to make peace but I eventually got really angry myself.
It just wasn’t fair. I actually tried to at least help him meet his unborn daughter by basically prolonging his life for a month since the due date was within that time frame. I mean the morphine thing? It was a huge dose, yes, but not lethal enough because I knew that he was a big guy and he could handle it. The dose was calculated. The others, except for the doctors, didn’t really know what I was up to and thought that the dose was random. The morphine was not really meant to kill him(though there’s still a possibility of him dying from it) but it’s there to make him sick and make sure that he stayed in the hospital for as long as possible so that after meeting his daughter, that was when things would do downhill from there because it was an order from above and we all couldn’t escape it. This was my way of making a compromise.
Anyways, as I was saying, it wasn’t fair because Reinhard didn’t at least not attack me for indirectly giving him a lot of morphine when I knew that the dose wasn’t lethal. I didn’t need a ‘thank you’, really. To be honest, I could have easily just killed him by tricking the doctors into administering the wrong things but like I said, I wanted him to meet his unborn daughter. I knew how excited he was because I was excited too. I mean, both of our wives just happened to be pregnant at that time.
Trust me, that wasn’t the first time. Months before, I spied on the Czechs and risking my life, especially if I got caught. I found out that they were planning to assassinate him and I was pissed that he didn’t follow any of my suggestions. However, I’m not gonna argue this time round because I found out recently that he did very subtle things to protect himself and his loved ones.
Back to the memory, to me, he really crossed the line after everything that happened so at that point, I had nothing but pure hatred left so my response to his verbal attacks was roughly, “Since you’re just going to insult me like this after everything I did for you, I won’t help you anymore. You’re on your own. If they end up killing you, then too bad. That’s none of my business. We’re done.” I left the room after that without letting the others in the room say anything else.
August was waiting for me outside and I walked to him and told him this out of rage, “I’m leaving you in charge now. Make sure that Reinhard dies in a week. Figure out your own way. That’s an order from me. Don’t disappoint me.” I know, I was a bit of a hypocrite like I said that what happened after that wasn’t my business but it still was but from a different angle, that’s all. My rank was higher than August’s so I could do stuff like that. We parted ways after I gave the order but at night, we reunited in my bedroom...ok, that sounded less wrong in my head. No, it wasn’t what you’re probably thinking of right now.
Jokes aside, August was about to tell me that he found a way and he seemed excited about it but I didn’t want to know. I didn’t want to be involved in this anymore after June 2 so I told him not to tell me anything and just ‘surprise me’. I only wanted to know how his plan after it was put into action. I didn’t want this to be my business anymore.
Ok, before I end this, I want to clarify something. No, I didn’t start this ‘kill Reinhard’ thing because that would be crazy since I was his subordinate. It all started from people he was subordinate to. One of them was Heinrich Himmler, someone he was subordinate to. Heinrich wanted him dead mainly because of jealousy but there’s other reasons too. It’s also possible that the Führer himself started it. I’m not really sure because it’s a higher-up thing. My point is, it wasn’t me who started it.
I mean, I was just there to make sure that the whole thing was organised because out of everyone involved, I was one of the few people who knew how to murder someone properly instead of just lazily shooting whoever the target was supposed to be. Having medical knowledge helped. However, from June 2 onwards, I didn’t want to be involved anymore so I gave that job to August which I think was a mistake on my part but that’s another ‘story’ for another time.
Fine...for now.
Comments
Post a Comment