4 Giugno parte 2
Ok, it’s June 4 time. This will probably be the last time I talk about early June here this year.
So this started with me getting woken up by one of my maids veeery early, like around 4 AM, and I was usually woken up at 8 AM. I was really pissed off because she woke me up way too early and asked her to leave me alone but she told me that there’s an emergency at work and that I must report early. She didn’t specify what the emergency was but I decided to eat breakfast anyways despite the fact that I was asleep for only about an hour or so. I mean, I fell asleep at 3 AM. I did take my duty seriously. She only told me about Reinhard’s death at around 7-8 AM which surprised me a little because I didn’t expect him to die in the morning.
I was kind of annoyed when she told me that his time of death was around 4 AM because it was a pretty inconvenient timing for me, a night owl, because it meant that I had to go to the hospital early for the autopsy like geez, I would look like a panda after a while but it was kind of my fault for sleeping so late.
For the autopsy part, I pretended that I was ordered to give instructions to the pathologists but I was there to make sure that anything related to cyanide wasn’t recorded and that the cause of death would be recorded as septicemia.
By the time it was the open casket session, which took place in the evening, I was pretty cranky. After my conversation with Friedrich, I started sulking in the corner. Yes, I was actually crying not really because Reinhard died(though I felt bad about it) but because I wanted to sleep. I was very tired and managed to survive on 1 hour of sleep for more than 12 hours without any naps whatsoever.
I was also kinda irritated because people kept on saying ‘condolences’ to me like thanks but just leave me alone. I get that I was crying and all but really? Thankfully, Hans approached me after a while of getting condolences and let me sleep on his lap instead of being like the other people. He was the only person that day who understood me. He asked me this way, “Hahaha you look like a panda. Hey do you want to sleep on my lap? You really need some rest. You don’t look so good like I know you’re not fully mourning. They don’t know you as well as I do. Come on, sleep.”
I gratefully took up his offer and slept for a few hours. At around 9 PM, I woke up a bit more refreshed and I decided to leave at that timing because to me, I stayed for too long and I could see someone lashing out so yeah I’d rather back off. Meanwhile, there was Hans who was staring at blank space so I had to drag him with me to leave. He seemed like he was staring at the person lashing out.
Then there’s the timeskip when I was back home and the guilt came back. I was like, “Maybe I shouldn’t have overreacted and basically not deliberately shorten Reinhard’s life significantly...? Hmf I was too angry to think about the consequences.” I was kinda stoned in my living room just staring at blank space but unlike Hans, there was no one else in my living room apart from my servants. For him, there were other people in the room while he was stoned.
Anyways, fin...unless there’s gonna be a part 3 but I’m not sure yet.
So this started with me getting woken up by one of my maids veeery early, like around 4 AM, and I was usually woken up at 8 AM. I was really pissed off because she woke me up way too early and asked her to leave me alone but she told me that there’s an emergency at work and that I must report early. She didn’t specify what the emergency was but I decided to eat breakfast anyways despite the fact that I was asleep for only about an hour or so. I mean, I fell asleep at 3 AM. I did take my duty seriously. She only told me about Reinhard’s death at around 7-8 AM which surprised me a little because I didn’t expect him to die in the morning.
I was kind of annoyed when she told me that his time of death was around 4 AM because it was a pretty inconvenient timing for me, a night owl, because it meant that I had to go to the hospital early for the autopsy like geez, I would look like a panda after a while but it was kind of my fault for sleeping so late.
For the autopsy part, I pretended that I was ordered to give instructions to the pathologists but I was there to make sure that anything related to cyanide wasn’t recorded and that the cause of death would be recorded as septicemia.
By the time it was the open casket session, which took place in the evening, I was pretty cranky. After my conversation with Friedrich, I started sulking in the corner. Yes, I was actually crying not really because Reinhard died(though I felt bad about it) but because I wanted to sleep. I was very tired and managed to survive on 1 hour of sleep for more than 12 hours without any naps whatsoever.
I was also kinda irritated because people kept on saying ‘condolences’ to me like thanks but just leave me alone. I get that I was crying and all but really? Thankfully, Hans approached me after a while of getting condolences and let me sleep on his lap instead of being like the other people. He was the only person that day who understood me. He asked me this way, “Hahaha you look like a panda. Hey do you want to sleep on my lap? You really need some rest. You don’t look so good like I know you’re not fully mourning. They don’t know you as well as I do. Come on, sleep.”
I gratefully took up his offer and slept for a few hours. At around 9 PM, I woke up a bit more refreshed and I decided to leave at that timing because to me, I stayed for too long and I could see someone lashing out so yeah I’d rather back off. Meanwhile, there was Hans who was staring at blank space so I had to drag him with me to leave. He seemed like he was staring at the person lashing out.
Then there’s the timeskip when I was back home and the guilt came back. I was like, “Maybe I shouldn’t have overreacted and basically not deliberately shorten Reinhard’s life significantly...? Hmf I was too angry to think about the consequences.” I was kinda stoned in my living room just staring at blank space but unlike Hans, there was no one else in my living room apart from my servants. For him, there were other people in the room while he was stoned.
Anyways, fin...unless there’s gonna be a part 3 but I’m not sure yet.
Comments
Post a Comment