More memories with Viktoria

Oh yeah, you know bitmojis? Well ok I’m gonna put one here to give you an idea of how I looked like. My outfit’s badass, right? Happy early Halloween, so excited! Pretend that the baby is Viktoria.

Yes, we’re actually gonna speak of Viktoria again and more memories with her. In the first one, I was attending some sort of event in my SS uniform, holding her and basically showing her off. She was a good baby. I mean, she didn’t cry so much in public. She was wearing white and pink winter wear with a furry white hat.

Another reason why I brought her with me was to give Mel a break and let her hang out with her girlfriends without Viktoria around, like old times. Ok, Mel didn’t exactly complain about it but I knew her well. From her body language and all, I could tell that she wanted a break from this. Also, I didn’t want to be ‘too absent’ for her because I worked for long hours. Anyways, my friends found her really cute and gave her lots of compliments, which made me proud. Also, they commented that she resembled me a lot, which was true. If she’s cute, it would mean that I was cute as well.

In another memory, it was 7 AM and I was still asleep when Viktoria woke me up with her cries. She rarely cried in public but she cried a lot at home for some reason. I was really pissed off by that and actually yelled at her to ‘shut up’ because I wanted to sleep more. To my defence, I was still half-asleep which would kind of interfere with my rational thinking. What I did pissed Mel off and she hit me for that and I was like, “Seriously?! Why won’t you guys just let me sleep?” I buried my face on my pillow and fell asleep again, I still had 1 more hour anyway.

    My editing skills are quite bomb, right?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Raise a glass

Some more memories

I hate sand **updated**