Memories with Viktoria

After a bit of waiting, I ended up with three.

For the first memory, I was just laying in bed. Yes, I was still in Munich. I seemed like I was trying to fall asleep. I was sick at that time and gave my work to my subordinates for the time being and meanwhile, my mother was taking care of me. I was feeling pretty bummed because my wife and my daughter were in a separate room like I knew it was better for them since I was having a flu but I missed them a lot. I wanted to recover so badly.

For the second memory, it was in the middle of the night. This was in Austria. I still can’t identify the exact town/city but I’m sure that we lived on a mountain. Viktoria was crying very loudly so both Mel and I woke up. I was a little annoyed but I expected something like this to happen every now and then since Viktoria was still a baby. We went to the living room for some reason and I sat on the couch, watching Mel trying to lull Vikroria to sleep. She sang lullabies and Viktoria was still crying but I was the one who fell asleep instead. At least she made someone fall asleep, just not the right person. This frustrated Mel because like I said, wrong person.

For the third memory, it was in Munich again. This time, it involved me lulling Viktoria to sleep but guess what? I was actually the one who fell asleep, again. Geez. I wasn’t singing but I was reading her bedtime stories even though she didn’t understand it. I read that story in the most boring way possible and that caused me to fall asleep. Mel then entered the room asking me if I finally made her fall asleep but no response from me, only from Viktoria cooing. This frustrated Mel yet again and made her realise that I was useless when it comes to this, aka making Viktoria fall asleep.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Raise a glass

Some more memories

I hate sand **updated**