Concentration Camp Memories
So in this memory, it was late at night and I was playing card games with my colleagues. I was on concentration camp duty at that time and my shift just ended. We were playing in some common area. I was hella tired and annoyed so I hoped that playing card games would relieve those feelings.
Somewhere in the middle of the game, I fell asleep while still holding my cards so my colleagues decided to take a break from the game. They knew better than to wake me up. I had the tendency to be pretty aggressive when woken up and I was kinda well-known for that. My head was initially on the wall since I was sitting South of the square table which was against the wall and then I changed my position to getting my head to rest on my right arm.
I was asleep for approximately an hour so my colleagues decided to end the game there. While they were initially afraid of waking me up but one of them mustered the courage and did that so that I could just go to bed. I’m surprised because I didn’t hit him. I was just like, “Well ok fine.” Once I was in my quarters, I passed out on my bed. I shared my room there with two of my colleagues who shared a bed while I had my own bed.
Timeskip and it was morning. One of them set my alarm clock to 6-7 AM. It rang at that time and as a deep sleeper, I didn’t wake up from that. Meanwhile, those two were almost ready for work and already dressed. They just haven’t eaten breakfast yet. As for me, I was the opposite. Anyways, one of them had to come up to me, turn off my alarm clock and then manually wake me up. My body clock would usually wake me up at around 8-10 AM so 6-7 AM was way to early for me.
A few hours later, I was killing a crying and screaming child. He probably made me very angry. He seemed like he broke a rule. I’ve heard of his ‘crimes’. Anyways, I disliked rule breakers. I didn’t care if he was a child. If he broke a rule, he would have to face the consequences. Well, there was another thing which made me kill that child. His crying annoyed me. I wanted him to shut up but he just wouldn’t.
Somewhere in the middle of the game, I fell asleep while still holding my cards so my colleagues decided to take a break from the game. They knew better than to wake me up. I had the tendency to be pretty aggressive when woken up and I was kinda well-known for that. My head was initially on the wall since I was sitting South of the square table which was against the wall and then I changed my position to getting my head to rest on my right arm.
I was asleep for approximately an hour so my colleagues decided to end the game there. While they were initially afraid of waking me up but one of them mustered the courage and did that so that I could just go to bed. I’m surprised because I didn’t hit him. I was just like, “Well ok fine.” Once I was in my quarters, I passed out on my bed. I shared my room there with two of my colleagues who shared a bed while I had my own bed.
Timeskip and it was morning. One of them set my alarm clock to 6-7 AM. It rang at that time and as a deep sleeper, I didn’t wake up from that. Meanwhile, those two were almost ready for work and already dressed. They just haven’t eaten breakfast yet. As for me, I was the opposite. Anyways, one of them had to come up to me, turn off my alarm clock and then manually wake me up. My body clock would usually wake me up at around 8-10 AM so 6-7 AM was way to early for me.
A few hours later, I was killing a crying and screaming child. He probably made me very angry. He seemed like he broke a rule. I’ve heard of his ‘crimes’. Anyways, I disliked rule breakers. I didn’t care if he was a child. If he broke a rule, he would have to face the consequences. Well, there was another thing which made me kill that child. His crying annoyed me. I wanted him to shut up but he just wouldn’t.
Comments
Post a Comment