Wannsee Conference

This was during the Wannsee Conference. While I wasn't one of the attendees, I had another part to play. However, it is currently unknown but my subconscious mentioned that I was a ‘tribute’, whatever that means. I was sitting with the attendees and it was my first time meeting Roland Freisler. We were basically eating and besides Freisler, I was also surrounded by Eichmann, Heydrich(who left in the middle of our group conversation) and Müller. Either way, we looked like we were having fun and wow I was surrounded by people older than me. Haha, I always was. Anyways, the conversation went something like:
Me: I'm Reinhold Strandt. You are..?
Freisler: I'm Roland Freisler. Wow you're pretty young.
Me: Freisler, eh? I've heard about you. I just didn't recognize your face.
Heydrich: It is nice that you're getting to know one another but I have things to take care of. Excuse me. [leaves the table]
Me: Ok. [continues the convo until the conference starts/continues] Eichmann and Müller mainly just laughed along to be honest. I also have a feeling that Heydrich(or anyone else I was already acquainted with) introduced me to the attendees since I've never met the most of them before.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Raise a glass

Some more memories

I hate sand **updated**