Musical memories part 2
Libertango
I was playing the piano part of it while a friend of mine was playing the violin. We were in a small room. The piano I was playing on was an upright piano. I also gave my violinist some tips as he played.
Por Una Cabeza
So this one was at Hans’s place, in Austria. My friends and I would visit one another for an ensemble or basically just hang out. The song was newly released back then and decided to try playing it. No, we weren’t performing for anyone. It was a practice session. I wanted to sing it(since I could speak Spanish) but my friends decided against it because they thought that I would ruin it if I did that(um...harsh?). In this memory, we were older teenagers/young adults. Hans was playing the piano.
String quartet no 6 in B flat Major
Hans was playing the cello, Friedrich was playing the viola, Jesper was playing the second violin while I was playing the first one. We were around 10 years old, some younger or older depending on birthdays. This also took place at Hans’s place. It was in the afternoon and we were practicing. There was no one watching or listening to us apart from some of Hans’s household servants.
I was playing the piano part of it while a friend of mine was playing the violin. We were in a small room. The piano I was playing on was an upright piano. I also gave my violinist some tips as he played.
Por Una Cabeza
So this one was at Hans’s place, in Austria. My friends and I would visit one another for an ensemble or basically just hang out. The song was newly released back then and decided to try playing it. No, we weren’t performing for anyone. It was a practice session. I wanted to sing it(since I could speak Spanish) but my friends decided against it because they thought that I would ruin it if I did that(um...harsh?). In this memory, we were older teenagers/young adults. Hans was playing the piano.
String quartet no 6 in B flat Major
Hans was playing the cello, Friedrich was playing the viola, Jesper was playing the second violin while I was playing the first one. We were around 10 years old, some younger or older depending on birthdays. This also took place at Hans’s place. It was in the afternoon and we were practicing. There was no one watching or listening to us apart from some of Hans’s household servants.
Comments
Post a Comment