Musical memories part 1 and updates

Before I start, I just want to partially give credit to Eva/Hertha for sending me some of the songs a few months ago. I did get memories from listening to them.

Bach Double Violin Concerto
I was playing with my friends and relatives. This was during some dinner event at my place(in Darmstadt) and I could smell food, Mediterranean rice to be exact. It was August playing with me. I was playing the second violin while he was playing the first. Mel was playing the cello. It was a big hall, something like a ballroom with dining tables.




Brandenburg Concertos
To be more specific, the third and fourth one. I was 17 in this memory and I was playing the ‘principale violino’ part. I was wearing a white suit and we were in some fancy building. No, it wasn’t my place this time. It was in a public building. This was most likely in Germany but I doubt that this was in Darmstadt. In this memory, Mel was playing the second flute. She could play three instruments which were the cello, flute and violin. Also, she was wearing a purple dress with jewellery.  Like the memory above this, we were playing for some sort of event too. I think that we played almost all, if not all, of the Brandenburg Concertos. 





I’ll stop here for the music memories. There’ll be lots of them. Anyways, for the updates, I’m planning to translate some of my entries to French. For the title, if you see ‘EN/FR’, it means that there’s a French version. You just need to scroll down. There’s a line separating the two languages. Above the line is in English and below the line is in French. Actually, I already did one of them(http://thepastofbellona.blogspot.com/2018/08/very-short-memory.html). 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Raise a glass

Some more memories

I hate sand **updated**