Searching the web
Recently, I have just dreamt about me doing research on Reinhold. Normally, resources of anything directly related to him are not available on the Internet but on the dream, it was.
The first part of it was me watching a YouTube video where he was there. I was surprised because I didn’t know that he played football, what some of you would call soccer. This was actually a memory in the form of a ‘video’. He was about 17-19 in that memory and he happened to be one of the strikers or midfielders. Either way, he was about to score a goal. In that ‘video’ there was also a commentator announcing his name and everything(in English). It wasn’t just a casual game too. There was also some early 20th century music in the background like the trumpet playing before a segment starts. I think that he was playing somewhere in England, if I’m not mistaken. He, like everyone else, was wearing a cotton jersey.
The second part of it was when I took further interest on my past life self, without knowing about our link in that dream, was me reading his Wikipedia article. No, you can’t search it up in real life. One part which caught my attention was when it mentioned that he was a poster boy as a teenager for Nazi propaganda. As a teenager, he could pass as a little boy so he would have done it to promote the Hitlerjugend. There’s also other details:
Born: Reinhold Wilhelm von (I missed this part 😢) Strandt, January 15, 1919, Schmallenberg, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany
Died: April 15, 1985(aged 66), (a city near the Volga River), Russia
Cause of death: Gunshot, suicide
Other name(s): Raymond Anthony Seymour
Occupation: Spy
Height: 6’ 00” (183cm)
Spouse(s): Melinda Fischer (m.1939-1985)
Children: Unknown children from Lebensborn programme,
Victoria Malthilde Strandt (1942-43)
Matthias James Seymour (1948-2017)
Mary Anne Seymour (1950)
George Stewart Seymour (1953)
Anissa Barbara Seymour (1955)
For his early life, the article talked about his upbringing in a wealthy family, the fact that he played various instruments(mainly the violin) and his ability to speak many languages. There’s also his ancestry which is quite long because he was very mixed. As for education, he was initially studying medicine but switched to law. He had to study it twice because he emigrated from Germany to the United States which had different sets of laws. For career, it would mainly talk about espionage and stuff he did in the Gestapo and Einsatzgruppen. People he worked with was mentioned as well. For personal life, it talked about his family and his history of having many exes before settling with Melinda, the woman whom I usually call ‘Mel’. The article ended with his death and legacy.
Comments
Post a Comment