The Warning

The next day, I entered Heydrich’s office and warned him of the danger he was in. However, he didn’t believe that ‘his Czechs’ would assassinate him. Well, it was true. It was the Czechs-in-exile who did. However, I did not know that but if I did, I would have told him about it so it was a fault on my part for not knowing the details. My memories of it are hazy but I remember thinking something like, “Bitch, I’m not here to tell you a joke. I’m here to tell you that your life is in fucking danger so you’d better do something about your security because you’re responsible for your own life.” I think that I did express my thoughts but I sugarcoated it. The fact that he didn’t do anything about it(or at least that’s what it seemed like to me because he actually did something lowkey) pissed me off big time. It may not have lasted long but it would reignite again...sooner or later.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Raise a glass

Some more memories

I hate sand **updated**