31 Maggio

This took place in the afternoon. I was in a cafe near Bulovka. I just left to eat my afternoon snacks. I was eating two pieces of rectangular pastry and drinking hot chocolate, with some cinnamon somewhere. My friend(whom I shall call ‘Rudolf’) then came up to me and we greeted each other. Our meeting was simply a coincidence, the both of us happened to be regulars in the cafe. Then, he gave me updates that the SS guards came to the hospital. I responded like, “Wait why? Hold on, never mind. I know why. Don’t explain.” Then, he told me that two of the guards barged into Reinhard’s room while he was asleep. I called those people ‘rude’ until I realised that it was for the sake of security. Still, his privacy was invaded and I know how it’s like so the thought of it pissed me off a little. But then again, during that time, he was, pardon me, vulnerable.

I also saw things in that room from Rudolf’s point of view when I was outside Bulovka. He was sitting opposite Reinhard’s bed with Rudolf creepily staring at Reinhard as he slept but well I guess that he was bored and he probably had nothing better to do during his guarding duty. I’d rather not go into details of this part, though. It’s honestly quite embarrassing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Raise a glass

Some more memories

I hate sand **updated**