27 Maggio

Oggi è un giorno storico. Nel 27 Maggio 1942,  era l’inizio della morte del mio capo. (If you don’t speak Italian, then just Google Translate it or somehing because I’m just trying to practice my Italian skills) How did that day start though? I was already dressed up, eating my breakfast, which were pancakes, as usual. Meanwhile, Mel was getting herself ready in front of me, wearing her shoes. She complained about changing clothes because she was starting to show(she has been pregnant ever since December 1941). I just responded with a giggle and a ‘wow’. Well, that’s just the start.

A few hours later, I was in my office and someone delivered news that Reinhard got attacked. I got so pissed that I was emitting a very dark aura, something I did not usually do. However, I ended up with a reputation because of the dark aura. My anger was mainly directed towards the perpetrators, specifically the attackers. They bruised my ego. I knew that the assassination was going to happen but I didn’t get to at least postpone it. Anyways, my office was also filled with people and they apologised to me once they received the news. That same person then gave me good news, which was the surprise Reinhard was talking about during the lunch memory. Bad timing much?

I went to Panenske Brezany the same day and delivered the news to Lina. She cried hysterically and I was trying my best to calm her down, saying that her husband didn’t want her to be sad and that it wasn’t the end of the world. Besides, he was still alive when I delivered the news. She still had time to speak to him, on the bright side.

After a while, I visited the hospital, Bulovka.  I could come to and leave the hospital whenever I pleased as a ‘friend’. This took place during the afternoon and I came with Mel and August. Mel was beside me while August was opposite me. I was sitting on the extreme left. This happened during Reinhard’s initial surgery. He had at least two of them, the last time I checked. While waiting for the surgery to end, I fell asleep from either fatigue or boredom, take your pick. Also, I saw Reinhard’s secretary, Hertha, when I woke up at least an hour later. Not sure how long I was out...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Raise a glass

Some more memories

I hate sand **updated**