Lunch

This part is proof that my anger towards him did not last long, though it will reignite eventually. Anyways, this memory is relevant and took place just a day-a few weeks before the attack. I went to lunch with my colleagues and Heydrich was at my left. We were seated on the sofa part. You know that restaurants have that kind of seating, right? Yeah, that’s what I was talking about. Even though there was a lot of people around the two of us, we were still deep in conversation. It started with him saying, “Not only do we [insert similarity here, I really forgot], but we also think alike” and ended with “I have a surprise for you”. I agreed with the first sentence and I was looking forward to that surprise. It’s the surprise which makes it relevant. I’ve always had a feeling that it has got to do with me getting promoted. It’s probably been a long time since the warning that even I thought that it was not going to happen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Raise a glass

Some more memories

I hate sand **updated**