Some childhood memories
I’m seriously going by age order so it’ll be a while before I speak of my adulthood, as Reinhold, of course.
-Frankenstein castle-
I was 8 years old at that time. I was with my mother and we were visiting the Frankenstein castle. I was very sweaty and tired from the tour so the two of us sat down and took a break. She was wiping my sweat. Despite being tired, I was smiling.
-Skull obsession-
I was with my older sister and the discipline master of our school, who called me out because there were skull drawings under my desk. My older sister and I always went home from school together so she accompanied me. The skull drawings were not mine and I told the discipline master that. He didn’t believe me until I told him that one of my classmates was obsessed with skulls and I showed him proof somehow. I was finally released. My older sister and I started gossiping about that certain classmate.
-Privacy invasion-
I was asleep, lying on my stomach. Then, I woke up to my bedroom door open and I was really shocked because something like that is considered an invasion of privacy. However, I couldn't get too angry about it because I was sick and my caretakers had to know my activities so that they will know when to feed me, make me take my medicine or get me back to sleep. I was 12 years old.
-Frankenstein castle-
I was 8 years old at that time. I was with my mother and we were visiting the Frankenstein castle. I was very sweaty and tired from the tour so the two of us sat down and took a break. She was wiping my sweat. Despite being tired, I was smiling.
-Skull obsession-
I was with my older sister and the discipline master of our school, who called me out because there were skull drawings under my desk. My older sister and I always went home from school together so she accompanied me. The skull drawings were not mine and I told the discipline master that. He didn’t believe me until I told him that one of my classmates was obsessed with skulls and I showed him proof somehow. I was finally released. My older sister and I started gossiping about that certain classmate.
-Privacy invasion-
I was asleep, lying on my stomach. Then, I woke up to my bedroom door open and I was really shocked because something like that is considered an invasion of privacy. However, I couldn't get too angry about it because I was sick and my caretakers had to know my activities so that they will know when to feed me, make me take my medicine or get me back to sleep. I was 12 years old.
Comments
Post a Comment