29 Maggio

I would’ve posted this yesterday but well...personal issues happen. Anyways...

I was initially with my childhood friends at my place. I actually planned to show them around Prague but I had to cut the tour short because I also had to visit Reinhard. I don’t think I visited him during the day but I still thought that I had to see him almost daily. Our conversation went something like this:
Friedrich: So I guess we’re stopping here at Rei’s place. Nice house you got there. Me: Gee, thanks. Hans: Ah you’re still rich.
Anna: But why are we stopping? We still have more places to visit. Wasn’t it supposed to be part of our plan?
Gerda: Anna, haven’t you heard? The Reichsprotektor just got attacked and he’s being hospitalised. M: Yep.
A: ...And what does Rei have to do with this?
F: The Reichsprotektor happened to be Rei’s boss...
M: So yeah I’m still visiting him.
A: Well, get well soon.
G: Yes, send him our best regards.
H: And maybe tell me about the details next time. Until then, I hope that he recovers.
F: Yep.
M: Thanks guys. I shall tell him that y’all actually care.
G: He’s a fellow human being, of course we care.

After that, timeskip and I was then in Bulovka, in the ward where Reinhard was. There were three of us, me, him and another guy. I shall call him Nicholas. Nicholas and I were introduced to each other and he, Nicholas, became my new friend. He was a brunette, had a rounder face and was a bi taller than me. The both of us were Reinhard’s connections to the ‘outside world’ for the time being. However, we worked on different areas. I’ve forgotten mine but it was admin-related. Anyways, I joked around during that particular visit and I actually made both Reinhard and Nicholas smile, if not laugh. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Raise a glass

Some more memories

I hate sand **updated**