Spying
I’m going to pause the childhood memories for now because I want to commemorate a big event in my life, which is ‘Operation Anthropoid’ and its aftermath. Believe it or not, it did have a big impact on me because I was involved as a spy and a few more roles, though I’ll go into greater detail of that later. In summary, my boss, Reinhard Heydrich(I’ll explain how he became my boss sooner or later), got assassinated in Prague in 1942 by Czechs-in-exile but that’s not it because there’s actually more to the story. Seriously.
Most of what I’ll post about it will be accurate to the date that particular memory happened except for about three of them, including this one. I’ll also be using the first names and surnames of some people interchangeably according to what type of name dominates the whole post. I just get bothered by minor details like that and I just want to be as consistent in the post as possible. Anyways, let’s get me started on the memories, specifically the first one.
I was spying on the Czechs and they were talking about plans to assassinate Reinhard. We happened to be outside his house hidden. I pointed to him and was like, "So the assassination target is that guy?" A Czech replied, "Yes, it's him." I was like, “Whoever’s doing it, good luck to them.” However, I was alarmed on the inside. That night, I had a bad dream of it coming true and it’s exactly how it happened. In an open-topped car attacked by a grenade. The dream was like a premonition or something. I think that this memory took place late March onwards. I spoke about this to August and he advised me to warn Reinhard about it.
I’ll post the warning tomorrow so bis morgen.
Most of what I’ll post about it will be accurate to the date that particular memory happened except for about three of them, including this one. I’ll also be using the first names and surnames of some people interchangeably according to what type of name dominates the whole post. I just get bothered by minor details like that and I just want to be as consistent in the post as possible. Anyways, let’s get me started on the memories, specifically the first one.
I was spying on the Czechs and they were talking about plans to assassinate Reinhard. We happened to be outside his house hidden. I pointed to him and was like, "So the assassination target is that guy?" A Czech replied, "Yes, it's him." I was like, “Whoever’s doing it, good luck to them.” However, I was alarmed on the inside. That night, I had a bad dream of it coming true and it’s exactly how it happened. In an open-topped car attacked by a grenade. The dream was like a premonition or something. I think that this memory took place late March onwards. I spoke about this to August and he advised me to warn Reinhard about it.
I’ll post the warning tomorrow so bis morgen.
Comments
Post a Comment