Twin sister
This isn’t really a memory that happened irl but more like an alternate one. I mean, my twin sister, Ingrid, passed away as an infant.
So basically, the memory was from Ingrid’s perspective. We were adults at that time. She was hanging out with my colleagues while I was working. She was basically like ‘one of the boys’, kind of like me in this life. All of them were in my office, watching me work. I had stacks of documents on my table and I was signing them.
Ingrid mentioned that she was worried for me because I was overworking myself, something that I was actually used to so I didn’t mind at all but she did. My colleagues agreed with her.
So basically, the memory was from Ingrid’s perspective. We were adults at that time. She was hanging out with my colleagues while I was working. She was basically like ‘one of the boys’, kind of like me in this life. All of them were in my office, watching me work. I had stacks of documents on my table and I was signing them.
Ingrid mentioned that she was worried for me because I was overworking myself, something that I was actually used to so I didn’t mind at all but she did. My colleagues agreed with her.
Comments
Post a Comment