My birth

I meant to post this on January 15 but I was busy so I can only post it now. Basically, this is about how I was born and yes, my birthday(or rather my past life birthday) was on January 15. This took place in 1919, the northern part of Schmallenberg, North Rhine-Westphalia. My family was from Darmstadt, Hesse, but my mother paid her friend a visit.

She was in her friend’s living room in some kind of birthing pool, crying profusely. She had just lost my older twin sister, Ingrid, but she had one more baby to give birth to, me. She was hoping that I would stay alive. It was hard enough that she had to lose Ingrid. To be honest, it was hard for me as well because we formed some kind of bond inside our mother’s womb.

After waiting, she pushed for me to come out and I came out unconscious. My mother got more alarmed than she already was but it turned out that I was merely asleep. My vitals were more or less stable though I was spanked in the butt in order to wake me up and assure my mother that I was alive. I did give a loud cry because I was annoyed that I was woken up.

She was relieved but I still had to be watched closely because I was born premature. My due date was somewhere around late February but I was born on early January so yeah I was still at risk of dying early. However, I was taken good care of and managed to survive, much to my family’s relief. I did end up with a lot of health problems later on, though.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Raise a glass

Some more memories

I hate sand **updated**