A fancy party
I have two new memories. I’ll post the first one right now while the other one, I’ll post on either Friday or Saturday.
In this memory, I was a 21 year old guy preparing for a busy day. This whole day started with me steaming my face with a bowl of hot water because I cared a lot about my looks, especially my skin. It was important to keep it healthy. While doing that, I was socialising with my friends too and they were like, “Wow I’ve never met a guy who cares so much about his skin.” I used face masks too but not for that memory. I was already wearing my suit. The outer part was bluish-grey, the inner part a very light blue and the tie was navy blue.
It then timeskipped and I was in some sort of really fancy party where the interior was quite bright with checkered floors, potted plants on the edges and big chandeliers. There were lots of people in that party(it was crowded) and I was one of the musicians. This time, I was playing the cello, while Mel(wearing a really sparkly and revealing red dress) was playing the violin so yeah we kinda switched our instruments for the night. As I played, I was looking at everyone else in the party with a straight face while also daydreaming. It’s difficult to focus.
I’m not sure what the song was exactly but it sounded like the background music you would use for a coffee ad. I can imagine a woman saying this as we played, “Nescafé Creamy White...” and well saying stuff to advertise it in a really seductive voice then drinking it. I mean, that’s just me.
In this memory, I was a 21 year old guy preparing for a busy day. This whole day started with me steaming my face with a bowl of hot water because I cared a lot about my looks, especially my skin. It was important to keep it healthy. While doing that, I was socialising with my friends too and they were like, “Wow I’ve never met a guy who cares so much about his skin.” I used face masks too but not for that memory. I was already wearing my suit. The outer part was bluish-grey, the inner part a very light blue and the tie was navy blue.
It then timeskipped and I was in some sort of really fancy party where the interior was quite bright with checkered floors, potted plants on the edges and big chandeliers. There were lots of people in that party(it was crowded) and I was one of the musicians. This time, I was playing the cello, while Mel(wearing a really sparkly and revealing red dress) was playing the violin so yeah we kinda switched our instruments for the night. As I played, I was looking at everyone else in the party with a straight face while also daydreaming. It’s difficult to focus.
I’m not sure what the song was exactly but it sounded like the background music you would use for a coffee ad. I can imagine a woman saying this as we played, “Nescafé Creamy White...” and well saying stuff to advertise it in a really seductive voice then drinking it. I mean, that’s just me.
Comments
Post a Comment