In sickness part 1
I was 18 years old in this but I graduated from high school early at the age of 17 from skipping a grade. Both my intelligence and birthday(aka January 15) contributed to this. So while I was studying from an upcoming test, while sitting on my bed, I felt a form of pain so I took some painkillers and went back to studying. My memory then timeskipped to dinner with my family and friends. In the middle of eating, I vomited. This greatly worried my loved ones. My mother, always knowing whenever there’s something wrong with me, then contacted one of our family doctors and told him about my symptoms. However, that doctor told her to go to the hospital instead as it was something serious.
My mother told everyone about it and it worried me because I thought that I had cancer or something. It timeskipped once again to a few days later, in a consultation, when my mother and I were told that I had appendicitis. It just started and it was mentioned that I needed an appendectomy ASAP. To be honest, I felt pretty anxious hearing that. I mean, at least it wasn’t cancer but I could still die during surgery. Who knows?
Well, that’s all for part one. There’s more but it’s a story for another time.
My mother told everyone about it and it worried me because I thought that I had cancer or something. It timeskipped once again to a few days later, in a consultation, when my mother and I were told that I had appendicitis. It just started and it was mentioned that I needed an appendectomy ASAP. To be honest, I felt pretty anxious hearing that. I mean, at least it wasn’t cancer but I could still die during surgery. Who knows?
Well, that’s all for part one. There’s more but it’s a story for another time.
Comments
Post a Comment