Wedding party
This was from the party after my wedding with Mel, which took place just about a few weeks or so after WWII started. No, this wasn’t from the wedding ceremony itself. We decided to get married mainly because we didn’t want to testify against each other should one of us commit a crime. It was easier to do that during wartime. We were 20 years old.
The place was dimly lit. I was wearing a white suit with a purple shirt underneath. Mel was wearing a simple wedding dress with a flower accessory on her head. We went on stage during the ceremony and I made her read a poem which I composed. I forgot how it went exactly but it was quite romantic and our guests clapped.
After that, I got her to read a phrase formed by the first letter of each line. It read ‘fick mich’ which is basically ‘fuck me’ in German. The more traditional guests gasped while our friends were encouraging us. After she read it, I asked her this, “So ja...oder nein(So yes...or no)?” She got excited and said ‘ja’. I started whispering details which I’d rather not talk about and it’s meant to be private.
Since our party venue was near our the place of a family of the guests, who were close to us, we decided to go there for a while and I fell asleep as the others, including Mel, were having a conversation. I was incredibly tired. As I slept, I was lying down on the couch, horizontal to the two sofas on its sides and hugging a long pillow. I was facing my right, towards the rest of the house considering the fact that the couch was leaning against the wall.
I dreamt about something weird. Basically, in that dream, I was a brunette bourgeoisie with a dark red dress and I was riding a carriage with my beau. The sandy road was empty. Can someone help me interpret that dream? I mean, if you can. Thanks .
The place was dimly lit. I was wearing a white suit with a purple shirt underneath. Mel was wearing a simple wedding dress with a flower accessory on her head. We went on stage during the ceremony and I made her read a poem which I composed. I forgot how it went exactly but it was quite romantic and our guests clapped.
After that, I got her to read a phrase formed by the first letter of each line. It read ‘fick mich’ which is basically ‘fuck me’ in German. The more traditional guests gasped while our friends were encouraging us. After she read it, I asked her this, “So ja...oder nein(So yes...or no)?” She got excited and said ‘ja’. I started whispering details which I’d rather not talk about and it’s meant to be private.
Since our party venue was near our the place of a family of the guests, who were close to us, we decided to go there for a while and I fell asleep as the others, including Mel, were having a conversation. I was incredibly tired. As I slept, I was lying down on the couch, horizontal to the two sofas on its sides and hugging a long pillow. I was facing my right, towards the rest of the house considering the fact that the couch was leaning against the wall.
I dreamt about something weird. Basically, in that dream, I was a brunette bourgeoisie with a dark red dress and I was riding a carriage with my beau. The sandy road was empty. Can someone help me interpret that dream? I mean, if you can. Thanks .
Comments
Post a Comment