Viktoria’s birth

Hi, I’ll try to be more active from now on!

I heard from one of my servants that Mel was about to give birth in our mountain house(in Austria) so I assigned my work to my subordinates and declared a family emergency. I mean, come on, my wife was giving birth. I shouldn’t miss it, especially when Viktoria was my first legitimate child. The memory then timeskipped to me entering a dimly lit room frantically.

Mel was lying down, giving birth, while everyone else, including me, were standing around her and the bed she was lying down on. I was being asked to leave but I argued, “Excuse me but I came all this way from work. Don’t forget that I’m the father so I have every right to be here. You can’t just simply ask me to leave like that.” After arguing with them for a while,  they eventually gave in.

After the argument, I walked until I was directly in front of Mel, wearing almost nothing but a towel and asking her to keep on pushing. Once the baby came out, I caught her(the baby) and after the umbilical cord was cut, I was carrying her. I looked very happy. Viktoria, our baby, was quite red. I then said this as I smiled at her, “Hey Mel, here’s our baby. Let’s name her Viktoria Mathilde, according to plan.” It was night time. However, Mel didn’t listen to me as she passed out from exhaustion.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Raise a glass

Some more memories

I hate sand **updated**