Late teenage years
There are two memories for this entry. In the first memory, my sister and I went to a public swimming pool to play in. There wasn’t much people at the time, though. We decided not to enter during the peak hours because it would be crowded. Something weird about this memory was that I was fully nude so as I was going down the water slide, I could feel a bit of discomfort down there. My sister was wearing a white bikini with black polka dots. It was too sexy for that era we were in. Now I can see why we didn’t want to visit during the peak hours. I was 16 years old.
In the second memory, my class visited a courtroom to study law and we happened to be early so I decided to sleep first. When the professors came, I was still sleeping. Well, half-asleep. I could actually see what was going on but I hallucinated a bit thinking that we were in a musical but no we were just standing to greet the professors. It took me a while to fully wake up to greet the professors and then I fell asleep again. Mel, who was sitting beside me, eventually woke me up. I didn’t get punished but the professor who was speaking glared at me. Mel and I were about 18 years old.
In the second memory, my class visited a courtroom to study law and we happened to be early so I decided to sleep first. When the professors came, I was still sleeping. Well, half-asleep. I could actually see what was going on but I hallucinated a bit thinking that we were in a musical but no we were just standing to greet the professors. It took me a while to fully wake up to greet the professors and then I fell asleep again. Mel, who was sitting beside me, eventually woke me up. I didn’t get punished but the professor who was speaking glared at me. Mel and I were about 18 years old.
Comments
Post a Comment