Musical memories part 4
In all the memories here, I was playing mainly the piano but in one of the memories, I played the violin. Also, sorry if I’m not posting much but I’m currently obsessing over a drama. It’s been a while ever since I binge-watched hahaha.
Besame Mucho
It was in a big dining room with a grand piano and it was kind of dark. This took place during the evening but it was dimly lit, still. The ambience in general seemed romantic. I was wearing a black suit while Mel was near me wearing a silky burgundy dress with a flower accesory on her hair. Whatever she was wearing was burgundy, including her lipstick. She was chatting with a lot of people as I played the song. I was both looking at her and the piano. I was actually a little pissed as I was playing because she was talking to many guys and they seemed like they were flirting with her like bugger off, she’s mine!
Carmen
I was actually a fan of this opera and I have played two of its songs at different times. The first time was on the violin while Helene played the piano. We were performing for a group of people in a mini concert hall. Helene was wearing a red dress while I was wearing a black suit. Age-wise, I seemed like I was 15 while Helene was around 18-19.
For the next memory, I was playing the famous Habanera on the piano. I was in the dining room wearing the SS uniform, surrounded by other SS men and their lovers, minding their own business, as I focused on mine, which was playing the piano. It looked like there was a party going on. The last time I checked, Mel wasn’t there, or at least she wasn’t in the memory. I was somewhere in the early 20s at that time, most probably 21.
Hungarian Rhapsody no. 2
Yes, I knew how to play this song. I was wearing the SS uniform surrounded by only a few colleagues. This time, they did talk about my playing and praised me because it wasn’t an easy song to play. They were older than me, by the way. It seemed like a dining hall with a grand piano but not the same as the first memory. In general, the ambience was a lot lighter in this memory even though this one also took place during the evening. I was around 22 years old in this memory.
Besame Mucho
It was in a big dining room with a grand piano and it was kind of dark. This took place during the evening but it was dimly lit, still. The ambience in general seemed romantic. I was wearing a black suit while Mel was near me wearing a silky burgundy dress with a flower accesory on her hair. Whatever she was wearing was burgundy, including her lipstick. She was chatting with a lot of people as I played the song. I was both looking at her and the piano. I was actually a little pissed as I was playing because she was talking to many guys and they seemed like they were flirting with her like bugger off, she’s mine!
Carmen
I was actually a fan of this opera and I have played two of its songs at different times. The first time was on the violin while Helene played the piano. We were performing for a group of people in a mini concert hall. Helene was wearing a red dress while I was wearing a black suit. Age-wise, I seemed like I was 15 while Helene was around 18-19.
For the next memory, I was playing the famous Habanera on the piano. I was in the dining room wearing the SS uniform, surrounded by other SS men and their lovers, minding their own business, as I focused on mine, which was playing the piano. It looked like there was a party going on. The last time I checked, Mel wasn’t there, or at least she wasn’t in the memory. I was somewhere in the early 20s at that time, most probably 21.
Hungarian Rhapsody no. 2
Yes, I knew how to play this song. I was wearing the SS uniform surrounded by only a few colleagues. This time, they did talk about my playing and praised me because it wasn’t an easy song to play. They were older than me, by the way. It seemed like a dining hall with a grand piano but not the same as the first memory. In general, the ambience was a lot lighter in this memory even though this one also took place during the evening. I was around 22 years old in this memory.
Comments
Post a Comment