WWII Kahoot Quiz and The Tea
So before I start, this isn’t a memory but I’ll be talking about a WWII Kahoot quiz that I created and I’m proud of it so that’s why I’m sharing it here in the first place.
Legend:
R: reason for asking the question
F: My friend’s answer
FR: Reaction to my friend’s answer
Legend:
R: reason for asking the question
F: My friend’s answer
FR: Reaction to my friend’s answer
R: This is a general knowledge question. If the person who answered this is older than 10, I would be surprised if he/she got it wrong. The answer is 1945, of course
F: 1942
FR: Bruh
R: This is a troll question. If someone gets it correct, they either cheated or addicted to tanks
F: L6/40(correct answer)
FR: He cheated, I told him the answer beforehand
R: This is a medium question for a reason. Some people would know it, some people wouldn’t. It depends on what you study. December 7 1941 is the right answer
F: December 25 1941
FR: Not surprised he got it wrong, he doesn’t study History
R: Some History students will get this wrong if they don’t pay attention but the answer is June 21 1941
F: [got it correct the 4th try]
FR: I didn’t know the answer either without researching to be honest
R: Everyone should get this correct. If you don’t, you’re a noob
F: [gets it correct]
FR: It’s the easiest question anyway
R: If you either study History and/or watch Axis Powers Hetalia, you MUST get this correct
F: France
FR: Ummm no...please watch Hetalia during your free time
R: This is a high-level question. A high school student would normally not get this correct. This question differentiates true History buffs from normies
F: Battle of Midway
FR: Nope, Battle of the Atlantic but like I said, a high school student wouldn’t really get this correct unless they have a thing for WWII
R: Same as above. This isn’t covered in History class either, if you’re speaking of high school
F: It’s Reinhard, right?
FR: How did you know??? You don’t know when the war ended but you know this? なに(nani/what)?!
R: I think normies should get this correct. For the rest, I used triggered-looking German words
F: Angriff because it looks triggered. I don’t know German
FR: Noo it’s Blitzkrieg. Angriff means attack, Donnerkrieg is thunder war









Comments
Post a Comment