Hawaii

I was in some place away from Europe with my friends. I say ‘away from Europe’ because of coconuts. They grow in many places and Europe is unfortunately not one of them. My friend irl thinks that we were in Hawaii after I sent him the dream. Anyway, we were on vacation somewhere in a beach house. The weather was cool enough but not too cold, around 20+ degrees celsius.

I walked to the kitchen where 3 of my female friends were. My future wife, Mel, was one of them. She was holding a huge coconut while talking to her friends. After that, she saw me and asked if I had a coconut holder or something like that. I said no but I decided to make an improvised one made of random cutlery I could find. I felt really bad for Mel that she had to hold such an enormous thing and it wasn’t stable if she put it down on the table. It would keep rolling away. Once I was done making the improvised coconut holder, I took the coconut from Mel and put it into the holder. It worked, hallelujah! I was pleased with myself that I helped her out.

On a side note, I wore a white singlet and beach shorts while my friends wore rather exotic-looking dresses.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Raise a glass

Some more memories

I hate sand **updated**