Two memories
I shall share two memories today. In the first one, I was vacationing in Poland at that time, according to the signboard. I could tell that the language was Polish, which I did not understand at all. I was in a waiting area near a swimming pool, waiting for my turn to shower. As I waited, I socialised with another man, who was rather plump. He introduced me to his wife, a blonde woman. I politely said hi to the strangers. Meanwhile, another man was sitting on my right. He looked a lot like Grigory Zinoniev, face-wise, though the man wasn’t him. He seemed shy. He looked at me for a few seconds before looking away. All of us were wearing bath towels.
Here’s the second one. Mel was in our living room while I was in our dining room in our Berlin mansion. There were no walls or doors between the two rooms so the two of us could hear each other. Mel was practicing the violin. Her main instrument was the cello but I taught her how to play the violin before, while she taught me how to play the cello. Back to the memory, she was playing the second violin’s part of the Bach Double Violin Concerto, the largo ma non tanto(3:59 of the video). I was watching her play as I ate my brunch, which was roasted chicken fillet(Kleftiko-style) with lettuce on the sides. I tend to eat salads as my side dish for some reason. The lettuce had oil on it. I smiled as I ate, listening to my wife play.
Here’s the second one. Mel was in our living room while I was in our dining room in our Berlin mansion. There were no walls or doors between the two rooms so the two of us could hear each other. Mel was practicing the violin. Her main instrument was the cello but I taught her how to play the violin before, while she taught me how to play the cello. Back to the memory, she was playing the second violin’s part of the Bach Double Violin Concerto, the largo ma non tanto(3:59 of the video). I was watching her play as I ate my brunch, which was roasted chicken fillet(Kleftiko-style) with lettuce on the sides. I tend to eat salads as my side dish for some reason. The lettuce had oil on it. I smiled as I ate, listening to my wife play.
Comments
Post a Comment