Тихая грусть: разум (Tikhaya grust’: razum)

This is the last of the series.

In this memory, I was in some sort of ball accompanying my family so yes, I was dressed fancifully. It wasn’t really comfortable with my clothes but I was thinking of something else, something more important. It just felt empty. My older brother, Hansel, passed away recently before this event. He was looking forward to coming here but he got into an accident and thinking of that made me feel really bad. I didn’t feel just sadness but there was also some sort of hole in my heart.

I was used to being with him but from then onwards, I had to live the rest of my life without him. It made me a little scared because he always protected me...and the fact that someone as young as him(14 years old) could pass away(and I was 8). Meanwhile, almost everyone else enjoyed the event as I stared into blank space.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Raise a glass

Some more memories

I hate sand **updated**