Тихая грусть: душе (Tikhaya grust’: dushe)

This is similar to the previous entry but it’s from another persoective, my spirit. So basically, on the outside, there was a church nearby. How I found out that I was in Palafolls was via the church bell. It was ringing while I was in bed, trying to recover.

Meanwhile, my spirit was near my body. I’m not sure who I was talking to but that person was a deceased loved one and he was making me choose if I wanted to live or die. I chose to die...at first. I was more or less aware that a war would happen soon and I didn’t want to face it.

My vitals then got unstable and I was slowly losing my life when I changed my mind, hoping that it was not too late. When I watched myself in the process of dying, I realised how precious my life was and I wanted to live. I still had a lot of things to do. I just completed my Abitur. I worked my ass off to study for it and if I died, it would have meant that I did all that for nothing. I didn’t want the efforts that I put in that life to waste so it was better for me to live.

Thankfully, I wasn’t too late. I mean, I was dying(and the church bell was ringing) but like I said, I wasn’t too late. My decision was reversible. Even ‘till today, I don’t regret my decision.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Raise a glass

Some more memories

I hate sand **updated**