Just a lot of papers
In this memory, I was about 21-22, sitting in my office, which looked somewhat fancy. I got really tired while doing my paperworks so I fell asleep somewhere. That day, my mother visited me at work and noticed that I wasn’t awake so she left me alone for a while.
She entered my office with another guy who was about her age. I assume that they’re friends but they look a little closer than that. No, he wasn’t my stepfather. By the way, that guy was also my colleague. Anyway, my mother told him not to disturb me and those two then left my office.
She entered my office with another guy who was about her age. I assume that they’re friends but they look a little closer than that. No, he wasn’t my stepfather. By the way, that guy was also my colleague. Anyway, my mother told him not to disturb me and those two then left my office.
Comments
Post a Comment