My family part 3
This part is about Mary Anne, my second post-war child.
In this particular memory, Mel was in labour, giving birth to Mary Anne. Meanwhile, I was in the waiting room, waiting for those two. Matthias was being babysitted by one of my close friends. Earlier, I was denied access to Mel as she was giving birth. I wasn’t allowed to be there for her, to support her.
I complained about this to some random brunette guy around my age(whom I’ve seriously never met before, btw) sitting beside me. He was someone who’s also waiting for his wife and newborn child. He was pretty empathetic towards me considering that he also wanted to be there to support his wife too. We instantly became friends and bonded with each other while waiting. He became one of my post-war best friends.
In this particular memory, Mel was in labour, giving birth to Mary Anne. Meanwhile, I was in the waiting room, waiting for those two. Matthias was being babysitted by one of my close friends. Earlier, I was denied access to Mel as she was giving birth. I wasn’t allowed to be there for her, to support her.
I complained about this to some random brunette guy around my age(whom I’ve seriously never met before, btw) sitting beside me. He was someone who’s also waiting for his wife and newborn child. He was pretty empathetic towards me considering that he also wanted to be there to support his wife too. We instantly became friends and bonded with each other while waiting. He became one of my post-war best friends.
Comments
Post a Comment