My family part 1
I’m sorry for not posting in a while. I forgot about posting here. To make up for it, I’ll post two entries this week, the part 1 and 2 of my family.
I’ll start with my family before the war ended. If you’re wondering why Viktoria was not in my post-war memories, it’s because she passed away in 1943 at the age of 6 months old. I just didn’t talk about it because I’m not ready.
However, Mel actually got pregnant right after we got married but the pregnancy ended in a miscarriage. It was only a week after we found out about the pregnancy. That baby would’ve been born around early June 1940. After that incident, I decided that we were not ready to raise children, especially when a war just started. It was too dangerous. I didn’t want to have any more children until after the war so you can say that Viktoria getting conceived was an accident but I still loved her.
That’s all for today. The next one, I’ll talk about Matthias, my first child to reach adulthood.
I’ll start with my family before the war ended. If you’re wondering why Viktoria was not in my post-war memories, it’s because she passed away in 1943 at the age of 6 months old. I just didn’t talk about it because I’m not ready.
However, Mel actually got pregnant right after we got married but the pregnancy ended in a miscarriage. It was only a week after we found out about the pregnancy. That baby would’ve been born around early June 1940. After that incident, I decided that we were not ready to raise children, especially when a war just started. It was too dangerous. I didn’t want to have any more children until after the war so you can say that Viktoria getting conceived was an accident but I still loved her.
That’s all for today. The next one, I’ll talk about Matthias, my first child to reach adulthood.
Comments
Post a Comment